Day of Coordination
Every Couple Deserves To Enjoy Their Wedding Day!
Simply put ... You can't be two places at once. There are a lot of moving parts the day of your wedding and its best to leave your well thought out plans in the hands of a professional.
Day of Coordination | Month of Planning is perfect for couples that have completed their planning and want professional coordination for their rehearsal, ceremony and reception, or just their reception. Both packages start with an complimentary initial consultation with a certified wedding planner and include day of services needed so that you can relax and enjoy your wedding day.
Timing: Anytime during the planning process, but no later than 60 days before your wedding.
$50 Early Bird Discount if booked at least 120 days before your wedding
Day of Event Management
- Unlimited communications via phone, email and text during normal business hours
- One on One Planning Meetings with a certified wedding planner (minimum of 2 meetings / up to 2 hours each meeting)
- Attend food tasting at venue or with caterer to facilitate decor intent and confirm details of service
- Online 24 hr access to planning pod to manage your guest list, checklists, wedding documents and more.
- Final Wrap-up meeting 2 weeks prior to wedding
- Etiquette Tips and Resources
- Wedding Day Checklist and Bridal Party checklists
- Creation and Execution of Full Wedding Day Timeline and Vendor Set-Up Schedule
- Creation and implementation of full wedding details and day of set up instructions for all applicable vendors
- Confirmation of venue and vendors
- Confirm all orders and set up and delivery times for rental Items (linens, place settings, props, furniture, etc). Discounted rates on our rentals.
- Coordinate and oversee vendor set-up and clean up at event site
- Collect personal wedding items to be brought and set up the day of (place cards, guest book, toasting glasses, cake server, programs, bubbles, favors, etc.)
- Team up with your banquet captain / catering staff regarding setups, floor plans and meal selections.
- Work with DJ on the coordination of intros, first dance, welcomes, toasts, blessings, dinner, cake cutting, etc.
- Coordination of End of the Night Send Off with Guests
- Gather of all personals, gifts, and wedding items and turn over to designated party
- Use of the Your Events by L&L Emergency Kit
- Your Events by L&L Event Manager (Full Day) and up to 2 event assistants (up to six hours of service each based on guest count and personal setup / breakdown requirements)
- Disburse final payments and gratuities to vendors
Your Day and More
Rehearsal, Ceremony and Reception Coordination
- All the services listed in the Your Day Package, plus
- One Additional Planning Meeting to develop ceremony timeline and structure
- Assist Officiant and conduct ceremony rehearsal with bridal party and family
- Communicate ceremony song selections with musicians and cue wedding party for processional
- Assist with guest flow and distribution of ceremony materials
- Set up ceremony with personal items (unity candles, program baskets, tissues, memory vases etc)
- Oversee ceremony vendors set-up and clean-up.
We know that not everyone fits into a pre-designed package and are more than happy to custom design a package that gives you the right amount of planning, consulting and coordination services you need. Call us or click on Uniquely Yours above to start designing your own package.