MONTH OF PLANNING | Day of Coordination
Every Couple Deserves To Enjoy Their Wedding Day!
You can't be two places at once. There are a lot of moving parts the day of your wedding and its best to make sure you have a professional review and execute your well thought out plans, so you can relax and enjoy your wedding day.
Month of Direction | Day of Coordination is perfect for couples that have completed their planning and want professional coordination for their rehearsal, ceremony and reception (or just their reception).
Your wedding planner will start working with you at the 6 week mark to assess, organize or fix anything that may need fixing. We will make sure communications are coordinated with your vendors on your behalf and we will create an itinerary for vendors and your bridal party, prepare your floor plan, day of execution plan and will be onsite on the day of your wedding.
Timing: Anytime during the planning process, but no later than 8 weeks before your wedding.
$50 Early Bird Discount if booked at least 120 days before your wedding
Your Day (Reception Only)
- One on One Planning Meetings with lead wedding planner (minimum of 2 meetings / up to 2 hours each meeting - web based)
- Lead planner will attend food tasting, or meet with venue / caterer, to facilitate decor intent and confirm details of service
- Online 24 hr access to planning pod during your planning period to manage your guest list, checklists, wedding documents and more.
- Final Wrap-up meeting (approximately 2 weeks prior to wedding)
- Etiquette Tips and Resources
- Wedding Day Checklist and Bridal Party checklists
- Creation of Floor Plan
- Creation and Execution of Full Wedding Day Timeline and Vendor Set-Up Schedule
- Creation and implementation of full wedding details and day of set up instructions for all applicable vendors
- Confirmation of venue and vendors
- Confirm all orders and set up and delivery times for rental Items (linens, place settings, props, furniture, etc).
- Discounted rates on our direct rentals.
- Coordinate and oversee vendor set-up and clean up at event site
- Collect personal wedding items to be brought and set up the day of (place cards, guest book, toasting glasses, cake server, programs, bubbles, favors, etc.)
- Team up with your banquet captain / catering staff regarding setups, floor plans and meal selections.
- Work with DJ on the coordination of intros, first dance, welcomes, toasts, blessings, dinner, cake cutting, etc.
- Coordination of End of the Night Send Off with Guests
- Gather of all personals, gifts, and wedding items and turn over to designated party
- Use of the Your Events by L&L Emergency Kit
- Your Events by L&L Event Manager (Full Day) and up to 2 event assistants (up to six hours of service each based on guest count and personal setup / breakdown requirements)
- Disburse final payments and gratuities to vendors
Pricing Starts at $960
Your Day and More
Rehearsal, Ceremony and Reception Coordination
- All the services listed in the Your Day Package, plus
- One Additional Planning Meeting to develop ceremony timeline and structure
- Assist Officiant and/or conduct ceremony rehearsal with bridal party and family
- Communicate ceremony song selections with musicians and cue wedding party for processional
- Assist with guest flow and distribution of ceremony materials
- Set up ceremony with personal items (unity candles, program baskets, tissues, memory vases etc)
- Oversee ceremony vendors set-up and clean-up.
Pricing starts at $1,100
We know that not everyone fits into a pre-designed package and are more than happy to custom design a package that gives you the right amount of planning, consulting and coordination services you need. Call us or click on Uniquely Yours above to start designing your own package.