Full PlanninG and event management
"Lynn was wonderful to work with and went above and beyond to help us. She came equipped with checklists to keep me in order. Most brides have it together and are on top of planning. She gave me a time line and followed up!" Christen D.
Full Service Event Planning and Day of Management
Perfect for couples that don’t want to or have time to plan and organize all the details. This package includes all services designed to guide you in planning your wedding, developing a realistic budget, finding the right venue for you, vendor selection and management, décor and design, ceremony and reception design, day of coordination and more. All packages start with an initial consultation meeting to determine budget, type of event, and your preferences (up to 2 hours)
Timing: Best contracted as soon as you are engaged, but no later than 6 months before your wedding day.
Wedding Planning Services:
- Unlimited communications via phone, email and text during normal business hours
- One on One Planning Meetings (at least 10 meetings/up to 2 hrs each) with a certified wedding planner
- Final Wrap-up meeting 2 weeks prior to wedding
- Creation of wedding budget and line item tracking
- Venue Site Identification
- List of venues available on your date that reflect your style
- Venue Pricing Comparison including all comps for food and beverage, discounts, room nights, parking, included linens and other wedding specific costs
- Venue Site Tour of three contending sites
- Communications with venue sales managers
- Vendor Referrals based on your style and budget
- Event Design assistance to develop color scheme, wedding theme and design concepts
- Cake Selection Assistance (Includes providing cake design concepts based on theme, identifying bakers and setting up tastings with (up to three)
- Rental Coordination - placing orders, confirmation of set up/strike of rental Items (linens, place settings, props, furniture, etc). Discounted rates on our Rentals.
- Vendor Management – Includes:
- Reviewing contract details for all vendors
- Communications with vendors as needed throughout your planning period
- Track vendor payments and provide vendor payment summary
- Attend meetings with vendors as needed
- Coordination of venue site familiarization trip for vendors, if needed.
- Review venue unloading, set-up and breakdown procedure with all vendors
- Venue/Caterer Management – Includes:
- Scheduling and attending meetings with caterer, including your food tasting (up to 3 meetings)
- Reviewing your catering agreement and banquet event order forms
- Working directly with your banquet captain to ensure all wedding details are executed as well as communicating final counts, reviewing floor plans and assisting with menu selections
- Communications with your catering manager as needed throughout your planning period
- Assist with seating charts and developing floor plan
- Assistance with design of stationery design of save-the-dates, invitations, programs and place cards (does not include addressing or purchase of items)
- Assistance with the research/selection of various event accessories (floral, guest book, pillows, toasting glasses, cake server – does not include actual cost of items)
- Develop ceremony design, timeline and structure
- Creation and Execution of Full Wedding Day Timeline and Vendor Master Schedule
- Creation and implementation of full wedding details and day of set up instructions for all applicable vendors
- Personalized checklists including Bridal Party Checklists, Music Play / Do Not Play, Photography, Wedding Day Checklist and Planning Checklists
- Personal website to share with family & friends
- Etiquette Tips and Resources
- Online access to planning pod to collaborate with your planner and to manage your budget, design boards, vendor and event details, calendar, guest list, checklists, images and more
- Receive emails on tasks that have yet to be completed and on their suggested due dates
- Online Dropbox folder housing all documents, contracts, resources and local links.
- Complimentary Rental of YEBLL Reception Accessory Package – Includes card box with card sign, generic bride/groom toasting flutes, 2 chargers for sweetheart table, easel for signature mat, cake cutter and server set, bride and groom sign and two 7” cylinder vases to receive bridal and toss bouquet
Day of Event Management and Coordination:
- Confirmation of venue and vendors
- Assist Officiant and conduct ceremony rehearsal with bridal party and family.
- Communicate ceremony song selections with musicians and cue wedding party for processional
- Assist with guest flow and distribution of ceremony materials
- Set up ceremony with personal items (unity candles, program baskets, tissues, memory vases etc)
- Coordinate and oversee vendor set-up and clean up at event site
- Collect personal wedding items to be brought and set up the day of (place cards, guest book, toasting glasses, cake server, programs, bubbles, favors, etc.)
- Work with DJ on the coordination of intros, first dance, welcomes, toasts, blessings, dinner, cake cutting, etc.
- Coordination of End of the Night Send Off with Guests
- Gather of all personals, gifts, and wedding items and turn over to designated party
- Use of the Your Events by L&L Emergency Kit
- Your Events by L&L Event Manager (Full Day) and up to 2 event assistants (up to six hours of service each based on guest count and personal setup / breakdown requirements)
- Disburse final payments and gratuities to vendors
Pricing Starts at $3,000
Tell us what services you need and we will design a package that is "Uniquely Yours"
We know that not everyone fits into a pre-designed package and are more than happy to custom design a package that gives you the right amount of planning, consulting and coordination services you need. Call us or click on Uniquely Yours above to start designing your own package.