Partial Planning and Day of Coordination
"Lynn was absolutely fabulous from the first day I met her. Her organization, knowledge and expertise in the wedding world is all you could hope for and more in a wedding planner ... You will not be disappointed!! Lynn is the greatest wedding planner for full/partial planning and of course day of wedding!!" Vianica M
The Personal Touch
Partial Planning and Day of Event Management
Perfect for couples that have already started the planning process and taken care of many of the details (i.e established your budget, secured your ceremony and reception venue(s) and contracted most of your vendors). Your planner will offer guidance and provide direction on the remaining items and be with you until the end of your big day. This package includes the services that will help bring organization to your planning efforts and provides professional help you need to bring your vision to life. All packages start with an in depth consultation meeting to determine your vision, get to know one another and start your planning process.
Timing: Anywhere in the planning process, but at least 4 months before your wedding.
$100 Early Bird Discount if booked 6 months or more before your wedding day.
This package includes:
Wedding Planning Services:
- Unlimited communications via phone, email and text during normal business hours
- One on One Planning Meetings (5 meetings/up to 2 hrs each) with a certified wedding planner
- Final Wrap-up meeting 2 weeks prior to wedding
- Vendor Referrals - includes scheduling interviews and attending meetings, if needed (up to 4 vendors)
- Vendor Management – Includes:
- Reviewing contract details for all vendors
- Communications with vendors as needed throughout your planning period
- Track vendor payments and provide vendor payment summary updates
- Receive email reminders of when payments are due to vendors
- Venue/Caterer Management – Includes:
- Scheduling and attending meetings with venue/caterer, including your food tasting (up to 3 meetings)
- Reviewing your catering agreement and banquet event order forms
- Working directly with your banquet captain to ensure all wedding details are executed as well as communicating final counts, reviewing floor plans and menu selections
- Communications with your catering manager as needed throughout your planning period
- Assist with seating charts and developing floor plan
- Event site decor and design (colors, style and vision)
- Confirm all orders and set up and delivery times for rental Items (linens, place settings, props, furniture, etc). Discounted rates on our Rentals.
- Assistance with the research/selection of various event accessories (guest book, pillows, toasting glasses, cake server, signage, favors – does not include actual cost of items)
- Develop ceremony design, timeline and structure
- Creation and Execution of Full Wedding Day Timeline and Vendor Master Schedule
- Creation and implementation of full wedding details and day of set up instructions for all applicable vendors
- Personalized checklists including Bridal Party Checklists, Music Play / Do Not Play, Photography, Wedding Day Checklist and Planning Checklists
- Personal website to share with family & friends
- Etiquette Tips and Resources
- Online access to planning pod to collaborate with your planner and to manage your budget, design boards, vendor and event details, calendar, guest list, checklists, and images
- Receive emails on tasks that have yet to be completed and on their suggested due dates
- Online Dropbox folder housing all documents, contracts, resources and local links.
Day of Event Management:
- Confirmation of venue and vendors
- Assist Officiant and conduct ceremony rehearsal with bridal party and family.
- Communicate ceremony song selections with musicians and cue wedding party for processional
- Assist with guest flow and distribution of ceremony materials
- Set up ceremony with personal items (unity candles, program baskets, tissues, memory vases etc)
- Coordinate and oversee vendor set-up and clean up at event sites
- Collect personal wedding items to be brought and set up the day of (place cards, guest book, toasting glasses, cake server, programs, bubbles, favors, etc.)
- Work with DJ on the coordination of intros, first dance, welcomes, toasts, blessings, dinner, cake cutting, etc.
- Coordination of End of the Night Send Off with Guests
- Gather of all personals, gifts, and wedding items and turn over to designated party
- Use of the Your Events by L&L Emergency Kit
- Your Events by L&L Event Manager (Full Day) and up to 2 event assistants (up to six hours of service each based on guest count and personal setup / breakdown requirements)
- Disburse final payments and gratuities to vendors
Tell us what services you need and we will design a package that is "Uniquely Yours"
We know that not everyone fits into a pre-designed package and are more than happy to custom design a package that gives you the right amount of planning, consulting and coordination services you need. Call us or click on Uniquely Yours above to start designing your own package.