Jumpstart Planning Essentials
JumpStart - Planning Essentials for the Organized Bride
Is Jumpstart for You?
If you are wanting to plan your wedding on your own, are relatively organized, and want to make sure you are getting the most for your money, then yes, Jumpstart is for you. Since the wedding industry is driven by your local market, you can spend countless hours on the internet researching and downloading all sorts of templates, planning guides and budget information, only to discover you have lots of conflicting information. Wedding Planners know their market, know who's who, what works, what doesn't work and when specific tasks need to be done.
Our Jumpstart - Planning Essentials is a Consulting Package is designed to get you on the right planning path. You will save yourself hours of research since we provide you with tried and proven planning tools to get you started off on the right foot and keep you on track. You will meet with a certified wedding planner in the privacy of your own home or via video/conference call to learn how to plan your wedding efficiently, cost-effectively and with minimal stress. You will also learn more about your local market and what to expect from the wedding professionals and vendors in your area.
You receive a total of four hours of consulting time as follows:
PLANNING SESSION (3 HOURS)
- Budget Creation and Management - The planning of your wedding must start with an obtainable budget based on your wedding priorities. National averages are a great starting point, but the Central Florida market has its own fluctuations. We will identify your priorities and then develop a budget specific to your wedding.
- Personalized to Do List - This list is tailored specifically for you, based on your wedding specifics, logistics and priorities.
- Local Vendor Recommendations- List of local vendors and wedding professionals in your budget range that we know perform. You will also receive interviewing sheets designed to help you ask the right questions when interviewing your vendors.
- Bridal Party Roles and Responsibilities
- Ceremony and Reception Worksheets
- Day of Coordination Plan of Action
- DIY Guide to Do's and Don'ts - DIY has its advantageous and disadvantages depending on what you plan to do. This guide will help you evaluate the most common DIYs so that you can evaluate which of those you are willing to take on.
- Master Day of Timeline template that will populate itself based on your ceremony and reception start time, with drive times and buffers. The timeline is fully editable in Microsoft Excel format so you can change it as you need to.
- Exclusive discounts on our other services and products in case you decide you need them, including additional Planning Sessions, our I Do Workshop, Budget Prep, Day of Set Up or Day-of Coordination, event design and decor, rentals and more.
Access to our online planning portal throughout your entire planning period where you can manage your checklist, receive reminder emails on tasks and payment dates, manage your budget, guest list and meal selections, seating plan and set up your personal website.
FINAL WRAP (1 HOUR)
- A one hour wrap up consultation by phone six to eight weeks before your wedding to make sure you have covered your bases.
- Our JumpStart package is $225 (a $55 savings over per hour consulting!)
- Complete the registration form and we will email you within 48 hours to schedule your session and we will include payment instructions in the email.
Prefer to speak to us directly?
Please give us a call at 407-569-8560. Our office hours are Monday - Thursday 10am to 6pm (Friday, Saturdays and Sundays are reserved for events). If you get our voicemail, chances are we are meeting with a client. Please leave a message and we will get back to you promptly. You may also text us at that same number or send us an email at email@example.com